Sunday, August 16, 2009

We're Moving!

Alright everyone, we might not be blogging for a bit because we'll be busy with the move!!! The packers come tomorrow and they'll pack everything up and bring it straight over to the new house (it's just a few minutes up the road!). I am hoping to get the house set-up by the weekend because I'm throwing a baby shower for my friend Susan on Saturday!!! I should be able to since I'm not working anymore (YAY!). I left my horrid job and Friday was my last day! Anyway, I have lots to blog about, but as I said, we will be busy, busy, busy unpacking and setting everything up (we were only in our house for 6 months!). We're excited for the newly rennovated house because it's much nicer, more modern and has more space, but the whole process is one big drag. At least Joe will be around to help! They said he could take a few days off this week, so I'm very relieved (especially since I am not feeling well at all). We'll be sure to post new pics of the house as soon as we can! Talk to everyone soon!

No comments: