Monday, April 19, 2010

Looking Up

Most of you don't know, but I had a really tough time last month. Within the matter of days, I went through the up's and down's of having several positive HPT, to it then resulting in an early miscarriage. Joe and I have been TTC for quite some time now. Needless to say, we were extremley disappointed and saddened with the events that took place. I was really confused and upset, but thankfully had great family and a select few friends who helped me through it all. I've taken the time to reflect and realize that everything happens for a reason, and Joe and I will continue to try again. If I'm not meant to have my own biological child, I know there is always adoption (something we want to do even if we can have our own)!!! Anyway, for those of you who might have wondered why I was somewhat distant the last month or so, please forgive me! Things are looking up and I'm in a much happier mood these days! :)

No comments: