Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kella!

Kella is now 3 years old! Okay, I admit, we don't really know her exact birthday since she's a rescue pup, but we know she was born in May, so what better than to have a Cinco de Mayo birthday?! (We did the same for Brody and estimated his to be July 4th!) Hehe :) As soon as I put the hat on her, she tried to shake, paw, and tear it off. Then I tricked her into sitting for a quick second while holding a treat in front of her, so I could snap a few quick pictures! Aw, poor girl looks miserable! She hatttted the hat! 5 seconds later...
They both celebrated by playing with their new toys and getting a nice big bone for an after dinner treat!

This cracks me up... look at Brody's Elvis snarl! He was giving Kella the evil eye because he wanted BOTH toys to himself.

Happy Birthday, Kella Bella!

No comments: