Sunday, January 15, 2012

Birthday Preparations!

I'm so excited for Ty's First Birthday! I know he won't remember it, but it's a big milestone and I can't wait to celebrate it.  I want to take lots of pictures and show him when he gets older.  One of my "friends" pinned this on Pinterest.

At first, I was really annoyed.  Actually, I still am. But you know what? Bite me! If people don't like other people's updates/photos, then delete them/me!  I know I probably go overboard with all the status updates, photos, and videos... but it's due to the fact we are on the other side of the world from our family and closest friends.  Thankfully for Facebook (and Skype!) we are able to do such frequent updates.  Updating photos on blogs is time consuming and since our Internet is so dang slow, FB is just the most convenient way!

Anyway, I've been having fun creating the invitations for his party, and other little decorations I'll be using.  I guess I'm getting pretty crafty on the computer and inspired by all the amazing things I see on Pinterest and Etsy.


More to come... I'm so excited!

Yes, I made this all by myself! I'm pretty proud of myself and I think they are pretty dang cute! I cropped out the contact info for this post.  Might do some more editing to them later. Just a draft.

No comments: