Monday, May 14, 2012

15 months

Yes, another month of no blogging. There's only 1 more month of school and I hope to have more time on my hands after we move!

At 15 months Ty...

-is around 27 lbs I think
-still in size 4 diaper
-sporting 18 month clothing/size 5 shoes
-sleeping on average 12 hours a night! He is such a big boy now and doesn't fuss at all. We say "goodnight", put him in his crib, and he goes straight to sleep. PTL!
-most days taking 1 long afternoon nap (2-3 hours)
-shakes his head "no", claps his hands, waves
-loves pushing buttons on remotes/phones and anything with wheels
-goes straight to sleep
-is sitting front facing in his big boy car seat
-loves fruit! New favorite discoveries include quesadillas, corn dogs, chicken, gold fish, fig newtons, dried fruit, sorbet... pretty much anything mommy and daddy are eating
-not a huge fan of pools
-loves to carry around his big blankets
-loves to play "chase me" around the living room
-first set of top molars are almost all the way in
-learning how to interact with other kids/babies/share
15 months old - hanging out in the backyard munching on Goldfish!
*Sigh* when did he get so big?!
Loves to cuddle!

I'm having SO much fun with Ty at this age. He's so happy and giggly and I can't get enough of his hugs - they're the BEST! I have 1 month left of school and I can't wait to become a stay at home mommy!

He's turning into such a big boy and as much as I hate seeing him grow up so quickly, I am enjoying every new stage and how much more interactive he is becoming! Mommy and Daddy love you so much, Ty!

In other news, we're quickly realizing how quickly this move is approaching.  We have so much left to still do! We're excited for all of the new adventures that await us. I'm already trying to build up my list of things I'd like to do while we stay with my parents over the summer/fall, and places to take Ty!

Hope to catch up when school is out and I have a hot second to sit down and unwind! Until then...

No comments: