Baby girl, Isla, welcomed the world on Friday, October 3rd! We're so happy for our friends! It all started with a phone call after their doctor appointment on Friday afternoon! They were being admitted and needed help picking up family who was flying into town! Of course we agreed to help! I rushed to the store to get some balloons a few little gifts to bring to them! Then off we went down to the Naha Airport to wait for their family. We didn't know what they looked like so we made a big pink sign that was you couldn't miss!
We were able to go visit them at the house and meet baby Isla! My, my she is PRECIOUS!!! She slept the entire time we were there (an hour and a half) which was funny because they were telling us she never sleeps for over 45-minutes. Joe and I were so hoping to catch a glimpse of her eyes, but no such luck... this time. I know we're going to have plenty of time to see baby Isla in the next few years!
I told you the sign was pretty noticable! Haha, Joe is the minority in this crowd I'd say!I had to get a picture of Joe holding baby Isla! I held her too and she was just so adorable! I think Joe's ready for a baby :)

No comments:
Post a Comment