Sunday, May 8, 2011

I survived my first week!

I went back to work last week and it went pretty well. I miss Ty a lot while I'm at work, but my other kiddos (15 of them) keep me so busy, my day goes by pretty quickly!!! Our nanny is a God send... she is wonderful. She's young, experienced and has lots of patience and energy to keep up with Ty. She's neat and tidy which is a bonus, and genuinely just seems to enjoy time with Ty! She brings him to me each afternoon when school lets out, and I get to spend that extra time with him while I finish up things in my room and then we head home or go run errands together.

I still have mixed feelings if working with a baby is ideal for me. There are 6 weeks left of the school year, so I guess it'll be a good trial period to see what I think! For now, I'm enjoying working... we'll see if that's the case in 6 more weeks! :)

No comments: