Saturday, June 18, 2011

4 months old!

I am so behind on blogging, but now that school's out for summer, I'll be sure to update more often! Last week Ty had his 4 month baby well appointment. His stats were:

-16 lbs 6 oz (90th percentile)
-25" long (60th percentile)
-17" head circumference (70th percentile)

Overall, a healthy and happy baby!!!
At 4 months Ty...
-is discovering his voice; he's been cooing and giggling for quite some time, but he's been squealing at new octaves lately (our poor ears) out of sheer delight

-is enjoying tummy time; holds his head up at 90 degrees and loves to do the Superman pose (head up and legs up and balances on his tummy)

-is discovering his hands; he can grab his toys and bring them to his mouth; his apple is his favorite at the moment; he also adoringly grabs onto my shirt while I nurse him

-wears size 2 diapers... although I suspect he'll be in size 3 fairly soon

-is wearing size 6/6-9 month clothing, depending on the brand; but still doesn't fit into any of his shoes!

-is camera shy! He's all smiles/giggles, but when the camera comes out he's Mr. Serious!

-sleeps up to 9 hours undisturbed through the night (expect this last week since he's been feverish from his shots)

-takes a good long morning and afternoon nap; preferably on Mommy or Daddy's chest/lap or in his bouncy chair

-LOVES Baby Einstein DVD's

-is still enthralled with his mobile and crib piano

I can't believe my baby is already 4 months old! Time is sure flying by and we're enjoying every moment and each new stage!

No comments: