I got frazzled when I couldn't figure out how to change some of my settings. It'd been so long since I updated it that they had a newer updated editor I needed up upload. Go figure. Now blogging seems
Let me try and sum up a few
- Ty is 6 months old. How did that happen? He's getting so big. He's eating like
there's no tomorrowa champ. So far the only thing he doesn't approve of - peas! He's practicing sitting up by himself, rolling over {only one way, he's stubborn}, jumping in his jumperoo and scooting in his walker, mastering his belly laugh {it's so stinkin' a-DORE-able}, and being a char-mer! He's quite the ladies' man. - We went on a much needed vacation to the states to visit family. It was everyone except my mom's first time meeting Ty! He did really well on the
painfully long22-hour journey (x2). We were therejust long enough for Ty to adjust to the 14 hour time change when it was time to leavejust short of 3 weeks. It went by way too fast! - Joe is in the process of upgrading to AC {aircraft commander}. He is a busy guy running the show in the exec office {CEO}, flying all over the world, working on finishing up his MBA, being a
greatAMAZING daddy to Ty, and a wonderful hubby. He has long days (don't we all though?) and comes home to help cook dinner, clean up around the house, or entertain Ty so I can get some cleaning/errands/naps in. - Typhoon season started early this year. We've had two already, and let me tell you, they aren't much fun. Seems like we're in for a cah-razy typhoon season!
- My job is currently in limbo. Long story short, we're overstaffed and I was one of the last to be hired, which means first to go. They're looking to do some transfers, and taking volunteers. I'm praying they get volunteers. I'm not in the mood to pack up all my
junkeducational materials and set-up a new classroom at a new school and teach a different grade. Give.me.a.break! - We got extended! We will be in Okinawa until August of 2012. This gives us time to finish out the school year {if I still have a job}, travel around Asia, and postpone moving with a 1-year-old to moving with an 18-month old...
- I have discovered the wonderful world of Pinterest and teacher blogs! {If I still have a job, I might start a teaching blog myself}. I
waste hoursspend entirely too much time blog stalking, but I am completely fascinated with reading up on other teachers' stories, experiences, and ideas! It's inspiring and addicting! - I'm enjoying being a mommy to the cutest-most adorable-chubby cheek baby! Ok, I'm probably slightly biased, but whatever. :P

No comments:
Post a Comment