Joe left for a month long TDY the other day.. boo. But, it's a 3-day weekend (hip hip hooray!). Ty and I stayed home all day. It was pretty yuck outside... dreary, cold... decided against bundling up and going anywhere [mind you when I say cold, it was probably low 60s, and here in Oki, that means winter jackets}. We had lots of fun playing with all new his toys and I got some much needed cleaning done while he was napping.
One of the funny things Ty did was this:
 |
| Poor Ducky undergoing leg surgery... with a saw! |
Joe thought it was pretty ingenious. This kid amazes me more and more each day! It was fun to spend all day together and I got lots and lots of hugs from him... pretty much the best.thing.ever!!!
I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment