Monday, March 12, 2012

13 months

Another month has gone by and Ty is really a toddler now, not a baby. :(

At 13 months Ty is still a happy go lucky kid. He's been having some difficulty switching from formula to whole milk.  He was running fevers and having awful diarrhea (TMI I know), so the docs had me switch to soy. He was still having trouble with soy, so I switched him to Lactaid whole milk. He seems to be doing well with this and even enjoys drinking it cold.

He's been enjoying lots of new foods - he had his first tastes of peanut butter, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches, and tangerines and can't get enough of them!  He is such a good eater and I always serve him some type of fruit or veggie with his meals and he eats those up too!

He's so active. He decided to take his first little steps this last weekend! Joe had just gotten back from being gone for almost a month, and he must have been very excited to see his Dada and took a few steps toward him. He can crawl SO fast and can furniture cruise almost at a jogging speed!

He's constantly learning new skills and it's so much fun to see him interacting on a deeper level. We have fun at night before he gets really sleepy, he loves to cuddle and roll on his belly and get tickled. He gives the BEST hugs and when you pick him up to carry him, he latches on so tight! I love it!

He's working on several new teeth. He has one top molar poking through and his bottom incisors are poking through too. Poor guy, 3-4 new teeth at one time can't be much fun! But he is still in pretty good spirits. Waking up a few times during the night though due to that darn teething monster. We can't wait for the day he goes away!

Lately, it's been a big struggle leaving him. All I want to do is stay at home with him all day long and play and cuddle. I keep telling myself I only have 3 months left and I get to be a stay at home mommy until I decide to go back to work. It's going to be the longest 3 months ever I think!

He is a bundle of joy and I love every moment I spend with him. He's learning so many new things and I am excited for all the fun things we can do together. I love my big boy SO much!

13 months old - furniture cruising like a champ!

Walking around with Dada!


Playing in his pop-up tent! "Hi!"

Loves to play!!!

Precious. I love him SO much!

No comments: