This last weekend I went to Huntsville to visit with my parents. Although Huntsville is not really my "home", I'm used to considering wherever my parents are living "home"... must be a military thing. Anyway, it was beautiful weather! Who could complain with mid 70 degree weather in November?!
The pups had a great weekend running around enjoying the enormous backyard and playing with my parents pup, Brandy. I went to my final dress fitting and the dress fits perfectly! I took it home, but unfortunately with all the shopping I did with my parents over the weekend, didn't have enough space in the trunk to take it home. I'll pick it up over Thanksgiving.
I must admit I was spoiled! My mom made home-made stuffed shells and meatballs, and we went out to PFChangs and Macaroni Grill. Oh how I miss having more than a few restaurants to choose from! It was glorious and I'm still stuffed from all the good food.
Joe should be back in a few weeks... crossing my fingers and praying for good weather so he can stay on track! The wedding is a little over a month away and although I'm disappointed with the amount of people now not coming, it's out of our hands and we're thankful for the friends and family members who are coming. It's going to be a blast and I'm soooo excited to cruise with some of our best friends!
I put in my application to sub at the schools around town... fingerprints, background check and all the forms are completed and turned in so I can only hope they need lots of subs :) Wishful thinking never hurt right? That's about all going on here for now! Check back again for more updates and pictures.
Coping Columns
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment