Thursday, March 26, 2009

Japanese Pedicure


One of the first things I'd heard about when I got here, was the amazing pedicures the girls get at CoCok's! I'd been dying to go after I'd seen all the other wives cute toes, and today my friend Julie and I finally got to go!


I was amazed when they gave me a huge book of endless designs to choose from. I literally looked in the book the whole time while they gave me a good 30 minute leg massage! Amazing! It was a little pricey, but worth it. They did all the painting by hand, and rumor has it that the paint lasts for a month because they use acrylic paint! I wish my camera would take a close up of all the crazy intricate little painting they did, but it just comes out blurry. I can't wait to go again and choose another neat design!!!