Monday, March 30, 2009

Pics of the house

The house is looking semi-decent so I decided to snap some photos of the house. We're still planning to paint the master bedroom, hang up the rest of the decorations and still put some knick-knack things away. We're also super excited to get a chain link fence installed this week for the pups!!!
Hallway view from the front door. The pups wanted to be in all the pictures :)



Living room area.

The sliding back doors to the backyard and dining room area.

Our new wine rack!
Another view of the dining room area and downstairs hallway.

Stairs leading to upstairs. Pretty old and dungony (yes I made the word up) looking. Hoping to hang some pictures as soon as we figure out how to drill into the cement walls (good for typhoon season!)

A few new additions. This is on the landing between the two sets of stairs. Our Shi Shi dogs and vase with hand-made paper flowers.

Upstairs hallway. On the right is the masterbedroom, on the left is the guestroom and computer room. At the end is a full bathroom.


Master bedroom. We just bought new dressers... yay for being "grown-ups"!

Old school closets (the vents are good though so the clothes get ventilation and don't get moldy from the crazy humidity).

Guest room. Needs lots of work!!! The quilt Joe's mom made us!


Computer room/storage room until I figure out where to put all my teaching supplies and kids books!


Laundry area/kitchen entry by the front door. Don't mind all the laundry!




Nook area in the kitchen. Still trying to organize it... everytime I try to put hooks up, they fall off the wall because of all the humidity!

2 comments:

whippetmom said...

It looks great! I'm jealous that you're settled so quickly! Maybe if I didn't have "help" I'd get done too! Anyways- it all looks really nice!! :)

Brittany said...

Everything looks so great. . . I can't wait until I can come visit and test out the spare bedroom!!!