After thinking about it, I decided to make our blog "private". This just means for all of you who follow our blog, you'll need to let me know so I can add you to the allowed list to access our blog. With Joe's job, we're continually being reminded to have good OPSEC (operational security) about things we talk about, write about, and well just about everything we do we need to be careful. Soooo, with that said, for all who follow us, I'll need your e-mail address so I can add it to our list. I'll wait a week or so before going private... so make sure you send me your e-mail address soon! Thanks for understanding!
8 comments:
I'd like to follow you, so add me. :) katarockus@gmail.com
my e-mail address is lalablahblah7@hotmail.com
Glad to see you guys are doing great. Take care!
bdprice14@yahoo.com is my blog spot one
I would like to continue to follow you. I'm sure that Melodie will, too.
howard.rains@gmail.com
Sandy, your e-mail address is hilarious. I'll be sure sure to add all of you once I get everyone else's contact info :)
please add me to your list.
creationsbyjudy@wowway.com
aprima07@yahoo.com
I want in! I see you found mine! Yay!
sstubbs@alliterationstudio.com
Thanks! I can't wait to come to your party next Friday!
Post a Comment