Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

For New Year's Eve we were invited by some friends to go ice-skating in Naha. Since I've never been, I decided to jump on the invite!!! We got to the rink and I successfully was able to skate around without falling even once! I was pretty proud of myself. It was alot of fun and I can't wait to go again. Later in the evening we went to Chili's (it was one of the only places open, and man it was packed!) with a group of friends, and hung out at our house afterwards. It was a fun night with good friends and we were happy to have them to bring in the New Year with us! The night flew by as we entertained ourselves with some tv shows, Scrabble, yummy snacks, good conversations, and popped open 4 different bottles of champagne (yes, I think we over indulged a bit). We were bummed not to be able to watch the ball drop (since that didn't happen until 9am the next day our time) but we had a good night! I'm excited to see what 2010 will bring! Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve & Day! I'll post more pictures when my friend Sani posts hers... but here were a few shots from the night I was able to capture!This is what baby Isla thought of her dad and Joe debating about Mozart... hahaha. It was sooo funny I couldn't resist taking a picture. We didn't stage this either!




No comments: