Thursday, March 12, 2009

All moved in... sorta.

We finally got the internet set-up at the house!!! Anyway, this week has been really busy, but I must say, it's nice to have my things back!!! On Monday we got the keys to the house and the first thing we did was pick up the pups from the kennel!!

Tuesday, our baggage shipment came and then Wednesday, our household goods came!!! Needless to say, I've been very busy unpacking!!! I've pretty much got the kitchen set-up and the living room is in the works. The rest of the house is pretty much just a maze of boxes! Joe started full work days this week, so I'm hoping over the weekend we can get the majority of the house finished!!!

When the house is loking decent, I'll post some pics. Don't get too excited, it's a super old house (we are supposed to move into a rennovated one within the year, but we'll see...) but it's got lots of space and works well for us. If we end up hating it, after a year we can move off-base. That's a good amount of time down the road, but I think we'll be able to enjoy the house (and the neighborhood full of kids!!!) to its fullest!!!

3 comments:

Jordan and Lexi said...

Good luck unpacking! Did everything make it ok?

whippetmom said...

Glad you guys are in a house and have the pups back!! I hate the unpacking part!!

Adam & Brittany said...

YAY - you have a house and the pups. It sucks that Joe is back to work and you have to take care of the house. . . bummer